Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monica & Juan Wedding | Raleigh NC Wedding Photography

Well, I am finally getting Monica and Juan's images up on the blog. My wedding is less then 2 weeks away. I've been so busy making the final arrangements, I haven't had time for anything else. We have a whole wedding week planned, so don't worry I will be posting photos from that as well.


 They are Greek Orthodox, so there are a lot of wedding traditions that they don't have... such as; the first kiss at the ceremony and the cake cutting! I thought that was so interesting! Here is the wedding of Monica and Juan. Enjoy!






The Brides details










The Bride Getting Ready











The Ceremony 









The Bride and Groom











The Reception







 The First Dance






Father - Daughter Dance






 Mother - Son Dance... Juan has 2 mothers! So naturally he danced with both! :)




This is Juan's Grandfather and niece! I just had to show you this photo. Isn't so sweet! 








 I just love that last photo. It looks like something out of a romance novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment