Blog Archive

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Newborn Baby Brandon | Wilmington NC Newborn Baby Session

One of my favorite sessions from April was Baby Brandon. Jodie came to me 3 weeks before her due date. I myself have baby fever right now, so instantly I was so excited to photograph her baby. Brandon came exactly 1 week early! I photographed him on his due date! Here are some of my favorites... enjoy! 


Jodie and Chris purchased a beautiful 16x20 wall portrait of this photo! I love it! <3















Jodie and Chris I am so honored you choose me to photograph your memories! 








Fine Art, Fine Art Photography, Fine Art Photographer, Fine Art Newborn Photographer, Fine Art Children Photographer, Wilmington NC Newborn Photography, Wilmington NC Newborn Photographer, Wilmington NC Childrens photography, Wilmington NC Childrens photographer, Leland NC Newborn Photography, Leland NC Newborn Photographer, Raleigh NC Newborn Photographer, Raleigh NC Newborn Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment