Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rene and Martina's Wedding | Germany Wedding | Destination Wedding Photographer

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while. I had 2 destination wedding in a row in June! It was amazing! One was in Germany! I had such a blast! I don't think it gets any better than a wedding in Germany! Rene and Martina's wedding was in a little town in Germany call Georgensmund! Below are some of my favorites.... take a look! 





 They had a beautiful first look. Rene picked up Martina at her mother's house. It was so sweet. 

























I love this last photo. It is my favorite photo I have ever taken! They were so lovely and soo romantic!
















Destination Wedding Photographer, Destination Wedding Photography, NC Wedding Photography, North Carolina Wedding Photographer, Germany Wedding Photographer, Wilmington NC Weddings, Wilmington NC wedding photography, Wilmington NC wedding photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment