Blog Archive

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Last Year | Wilmington NC Family Portraits

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is my favorite time of the year. Great food, quality time with family and the start of the Holiday season! I thought since its Thanksgiving I'd share our Thanksgiving photos from last year. We always love getting together and of course I'm there with my camera. I am so thankful this year. We are celebrating Olivia's first Thanksgiving and my brand new nephew's first Thanksgiving too! Our family is perfect!





Its so great! Everyone chips in and helps with Thanksgiving dinner. This is my sister and brother in law preparing the turkey! YUM!







Even John (who is not a cook…at all) helps. He makes delicious hard apple cider. Yum!





Our little snowman keeps the apple cider warm. 




 I love this one of my mom drinking mulled hot apple cider!







My dad carving the Turkey!









This was my plate... Full of food! And I ate it all! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment