Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Best of 2013 | Wilmington NC Wedding Photographer | Wilmington NC Family Photography

I can't even believe it… It's 2014! This year flew by and it has been a blast. Despite me going part time due to Olivia's arrival, Lesley Veronika Photography has been a huge success! The company has grown by leaps and bounds and I know 2014 will be even better! Thank you to everyone who has made Lesley Veronika Photography what it is today. I want to thank all of my clients who help make my dreams come true every day! I love photography and I could not imagine doing any other job. I am truly blessed. Below are all the weddings and sessions that helped make 2013 a success!

 Sorry everyone but I have to say my first and favorite session of the year…. Olivia's newborn session.



and a very close second is my nephew's newborn session... Evan. :) 







































No comments:

Post a Comment