Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Katie and Saxon's Garden Wedding | Ocean Isle Beach NC Wedding Photographer

I was so excited when Katie called me. She told me a big, fancy wedding was not what she wanted! However, having beautiful wedding photos that she loved for the rest of her life and a way to display those photos was exactly what she wanted. I was so honored that she wanted me to photograph her wedding. Katie didn't even want a reception, just a simple ceremony at the Brunswick County court house with her closest friends and family. Well.. Katie got everything she wanted and more! Saxon's family insisted on a reception. So, Katie and Saxon had a backyard garden wedding reception. Saxon's aunt put the whole thing together and it looked amazing! There were twinkling lights and candles every where. Check out the gorgeousness of this wedding below! 








































No comments:

Post a Comment