Blog Archive

Friday, January 10, 2014

Best of 2013 Details | Ocean Isle NC Wedding Photography | Wilmington NC Wedding Photographer

I've been so lucky this past year. I've photographed some amazing weddings with even more amazing details! I've worked with some of the best vendors in Wilmington NC! Check out some of my favorite details from the past year and let me know in the comments below which are your favorites!










My first wedding of the year last year was Brittany and Aaron! They got married on St. Patricks day! Their wedding was held at the Isles Restaurant  in Ocean Isle NC. I love their banquet room! It over looks the ocean and their wedding coordinator is fantastic! They always do an amazing job setting up the tables and decor. I love photographing weddings there!








A friend of Keri and Kyle's made a sand sign for their wedding ceremony. I LOVE it!






I absolutely looove the cake from Keri and Kyle's wedding! Sugar Confections in Shallotte made their adorable wedding cake. I just love the bows!




Georgina and Michael make their own wine so as wedding favors everyone at their wedding got a bottle. Including me… mmm, it was delicious! Georgina made the stand for the wine bottles and the food sign next to it. 






The food at Georgina and Michael's wedding was incredible! Of course it was because the amazing Danielle from Thyme Savor catered the wedding. They always do an incredible job… they catered my wedding too!



Georgina and Michael had some amazingly talent people at their wedding. A friend of their's is a florist so they purchased all their flowers at Castle Hayne Flower Farm and their friend did all the centerpieces. I just love the way they came out! Gorgeous! 








Valerie and David's wedding was held at Front Street Brewery's Beam Room and was just beautiful. Tracy with Coastal Wedding Design did an amazing job on the flowers and reception decor. As their guest book they did a jenga tower. How cool is that! They had everyone take a piece from the tower and write a little message on it.



 




 I just love the detail photos from Katie and Saxon's wedding. Katie got ready at Saxon's, aunts salon in Ocean Isle NC. This gorgeous chair was in their lobby and I just had to use it. The bouquet is from Shallotte Florist in Shallotte NC.






I am so in love with this guest table from Katie and Saxon's wedding! They had a beautiful backyard, garden wedding in September. It was beautiful! Katie's aunt-in-law did all the decorating for her gorgeous reception.



The flowers at Allison and Roberts wedding were to die for. They had these gorgeous tall candelabra's on the head table with huge flower arrangements. I just love the orchids paired with the hydrangea! 






 Amanda and Gibran got married in the beautiful Lake Lure NC. They had a destination wedding and couldnt have picked a better location. It is just stunning! Amanda custom made her cake and it was delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment