Blog Archive

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mugs for Jugs at Front Street Brewery | Wilmington NC Family Photography| Wilmington NC Event Photography

Every year I photograph the Mugs for Jugs event at Front Street Brewery (Except for last year because I was 9 months pregnant! lol!) This year Mugs for Jugs is on January 25th and not only am I photographing it, I will have my very own display in the evening with my own donation bucket! For every $50. I raise, I am giving a family portrait session and wall portrait to a family affected by breast cancer! So come on down to Front Street Brewery on January 25th and make a donation to help those in need. Don't forget to get a beer while your there! A portion of the proceeds from the beer sales will go to New Hanover Regional Medical Center!





Visit my website at www.lesleyveronikaphotography.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment